Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Tummy Rub!!

Guess what.....Kati has a tummy!! And i got to rub it for the very first time today!! So i have mentioned about the morning back rubs for Kati before........well today during our morning rub, she slowly turned over on her back and gave me her tummy to rub. I had never even seen it before. That was certainly off limits to the humans and never to be shared. I was not sure what she was doing until she let her head relax and her warm little belly was there for the rubbing. She let me do that for a few minutes, until the punk Dobie..........always afraid he will not get his share, busted his little head in for some loving too. It was over as quick as it stated. I think she has been watching each morning when we all wake up and I rub on Molly and Dobie. If they were all cats, i am sure there would be purring.

1 comment:

dell said...

I'm so glad that you have a blog for other to enjoy the trials & joy of having a dog from a puppy mill. These are the best kids! Love, patience & baby steps! dell